Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's gonna be one of those days....

Before I had even made it to work this morning, I had hit the snooze button one too many times, had to run with the dogs to get them to do their business while cheerleading them on 'Go Poop! Go Pee! Hurry up! Go Poop! Go Pee! Good Boy! Good Boy!' I forgot my book, so I had nothing to read on the ride to work. Then I forgot my keys on the bus. Dammit! I left a message for the bus company and I'm waiting to hear back from them. Please let me find my keys!!



I'm ordering a new cell phone today, but I'm completely undecided on what to get. I currently have a Blackberry, but don't really need it anymore because I have a Blackberry for work now. I hate carrying around 2 Blackberries. Do I get a cheap phone (which is probably all I really need), or do I get an expensive phone with all the bell's and whistles

No comments: